Birth Injury Lawyer in Phoenix, AZ
Call Alex & Associates at (602) 483-6114
Expectant parents place their trust in their obstetrician and hospital staff. When that trust is abused, and an unborn or newborn child is seriously injured, the family suffers indescribable grief. In the midst of the grief that follows a birth injury, the parents are often faced with the question of how to pay extraordinary medical bills and provide lifelong care for a child with special needs.
If your child suffered an injury before, during, or after birth, now is the time to talk to an attorney about your options. A Phoenix personal injury attorney at Alex & Associates can talk to you about what occurred to offer experienced insight regarding the filing of a claim and pursuing financial compensation for your child’s injuries. We have been helping those in need since 1974 in Phoenix and across Arizona.
For a free consultation, please call us at (602) 483-6114. Se habla español.
Understanding Birth Injuries
Approximately 28,000 infants suffer birth injuries in the U.S. every year. These range from minor injuries to trauma that will have a lifelong impact on a child’s life. If your child’s injuries resulted from obstetrical negligence, we can assemble a powerful team of attorneys, nurse consultants, and medical, technical, economic, and life care experts to present a compelling case on your behalf.
We can take on lawsuits involving any of the following. Call our firm today at (602) 483-6114:
- Birth injuries caused by oxygen deficiency during pregnancy or as a result of trauma during birth. This can result in serious and permanently disabling brain damage, ranging from learning disabilities to cerebral palsy. This brain damage may not be evident until the child is several months or years old.
- Erb’s palsy, brachial plexus palsy, or other shoulder injuries that may heal shortly after birth, or may cause serious and permanent paralysis.
- Delayed cesarean section (C-section) or a failure to perform a C-section. If ultrasounds or other tests indicated the baby’s head was too large for the birth canal, or the baby’s heartbeat showed signs of distress, the doctor may have been negligent in waiting to recommend or perform a C-section.
- Use of excessive force during delivery, which may cause a forceps injury and permanent brain, spinal cord, or other trauma. Excessive force also can cause the mother’s uterus to rupture.
When handling these cases, our Phoenix birth injury attorneys rely on physical evidence and witness statements to determine exactly what occurred and how negligent medical care may have been involved. It is important to act quickly so we can begin building a compelling case on your behalf.
Contact Alex & Associates at (602) 483-6114 to get started.
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Railroad Crossing Accidents
- Injuries at School
- Government Negligence
- Gas Explosions
- Defective Products
- Damages in a Personal Injury Case
- Bicycle Accidents
- Birth Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Child Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Motorcycle Accidents
Construction Accidents $6,300,000
Construction Accidents $2,500,000
Government Negligence $2,000,000
Wrongful Death $2,000,000
Motor Vehicle Accidents $1,300,000
Motor Vehicle Accidents $1,240,000
Motor Vehicle Accidents $1,200,000.00
Medical Malpractice $1,020,000
Motor Vehicle Accidents $900,000
Trucking Accidents $900,000
He was relentless in moving my case forward to a good result.- Joseph A.
Attorney Alex is extremely efficient, approachable and professional.- Agatha A.
They are really professional, friendly people.- Gaby E.
They treated me like family.- Julia R.
If I need assistance from a legal team, these are the go to guys.- Gary S.
Advanced Cutting-Edge Technology to Win Cases
The Clients We Serve Are Our #1 Priority
We Provide Initial Case Evaluations Free of Charge
Our Firm is Backed by a 99% Success Rate
We Handle Cases With a No-Fee Promise
Representation in Both English and Spanish